Step into The Power of Neuroscience to Uplevel Your Coaching
with Judith E. Glaser
Esteemed Organizational Anthropologist and the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®
Thursday, June 7th, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Pacific
1.5 CCEs for Core Competencies
Conversational Intelligence® founder Judith E. Glaser will share with you how to utilize the neuroscience of conversations to move from conversations that miss the mark to conversations that trigger trust, growth and innovation and allow you to create a whole new level of engagement and impact with your clients.
- Quickly establish an environment of trust and connection — with individuals, teams and entire organizations
- Activate the parts of the brain that trigger high engagement, trust and innovation
- Transcribe new patterns and neuropathways in our brains
- Create a healthy culture through conversations for yourself and your clients
- Increase the Bottom-Line for companies and enhance team performance
- Identify conversational styles of your clients and move individuals and teams from resisting and skeptical to high levels of trust and co-creation
- Regulate your clients’, and your own, bio-reactions during even the most challenging situations
- Coach your clients to accessing the most impactful and effective communication as a leader by moving to level 3 conversations
Shift leaders away from “being addicted to being right” and arguing back and forth, towards avoiding and resolving conflict through Discovery and Innovation questions.
This event is about helping coaches ‘embody Conversational Intelligence’ and expand their capacity to see more of the interaction dynamics happening with their clients so they can open their minds to existing conversation patterns and help them grow.
This special event satisfies the following Core Competencies:
- Co-creating the Relationship
- Communicating Effectively
- Facilitating Learning and Results
During this session, coaches will learn how to quickly establish an environment of trust and connection — with individuals, teams and entire organizations. Coaches will learn how to activate the parts of the brain that trigger high engagement, trust and innovation, transcribe new communication patterns and neuropathways, ultimately creating a healthy culture through conversations for themselves and their clients.
Judith E. Glaser is the CEO of Benchmark Communications, the Chairman of The Creating WE Institute and the co-founder of Conversational Intelligence for Coaches. She is an Organizational Anthropologist and the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation and is the author of seven books. Judith has spent over 35 years of her life working with amazing leaders facing extraordinary leadership challenges such as Angela Ahrendts - previously CEO of Burberry Group to grow the company from 900,000 million to over 7 billion in revenue.
Learn more about Judith:
WBECS Facebook | Judith Facebook | LinkedIn
1.5 CCEs for Core Competencies / CCEs are included in the special event fee
ICFLA Members $15
ICFLA Community Associates $15
ICF Global Chapter Members: $15 (with discount coupon)
Friends of ICFLA: $15 (other associations with discount coupon)