Ethics specific training which includes a review of ethical gray area situations – what are they and how operating in these gray areas could turn into a black and white breach of code if not aware. Ethical dilemmas will be reviewed in breakout groups to determine potential breaches of ICF code.
This ethics specific training is focused on:
- Understanding ethical “gray area” situations and how to move through them consciously and course correct if necessary
- Gain a heightened awareness of what is an ethical “gray area” situation is and how they can turn into breach of black and white ethics code
- A process for working through ethical gray area situations to determine the best path
- Breakout sessions with “hands-on” learning, diving into coaching dilemmas with a small team
- Meet and get to know your coaching colleagues better in breakout sessions
- Hands-on experience with the ICF Code of Ethics improving your ability to interpret the code of ethics and it’s application.
- Gain clarity on how a few mistakes can turn a coaching engagement south
- Tips on how to Stay Out of Ethical Hot Water
Tina Elliot MBA, PCC, BCC, is known as “The Professionals’ Coach,” she has been supporting high achieving managers and leaders to become powerful, purpose-driven leaders at work, home, and in their communities for the last 16 years.
Tina is a member and a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Board Certified Coach through the Center for Credentialing & Education. She holds an MBA, in Business Administration and has served as an ICF Global Committee Member for over a decade. She has been involved with the ICF’s Ethics & Standards Committee including the Independent Review Board and has served on the Credentialing & Accreditation Committee. She is a faculty member at Institute for Life Coach Training and leads the Ethics Task Force for ACTO – Association for Coach Training Organizations.
Her past work with the private sector includes Fortune 500 companies specializing in corporate manufacturing, pharmaceutical, healthcare, the high tech industry and utility companies as well as many years of experience supporting small business owners.
Tina is a Mentor Coach and a Coaching Ethics Specialist with over 12 years of experience as a past Board Member on the ICF’s Independent Review Board processing ethical complaints against coaches, part of the ICF Code of Ethics Review Team updating the code and creating ethics training. She provides in-depth ethics training for coaches so they may learn how to Stay Out of Ethical Hot Water.
Learn more about Tina