- This event has passed.
360 Lunch and Learn: Catalyze Transformation with Clients through Powerful 360 Reports
November 4, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – $5.00
Topic: Catalyze Transformation with Clients through Powerful 360 Reports
Speakers: Isabelle Kidon
CCEs: 0.5 Core Competencies / 0.5 Resource Development
Date: Friday, November 4, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom.us / Your link to join the conference will be sent after you register. Remember to login before registering for the event.
Whether you regularly do 360s with your clients or would like to integrate the 360 process into your coaching, this is for you. Come learn best practices to create insightful 360 reports that become a powerful foundation for your coaching work with leaders. From the questions you ask in 360 interviews to what the best reports look like, professional 360 report writer Isabelle Kidon will talk you through the 360 process and how you can level up.
Takeaways from the Event:
- Know the questions to ask in interviews and how to go deep to get richer interview data
- Common practices that make reports unclear and less powerful
- How to organize your interview notes and draw out themes during the report-writing process
- The power of presenting a narrative from the feedback (and how to write one)
- What great reports look like (and what makes them great)
About Isabelle Kidon
Isabelle Kidon has been writing 360 reports for executive coaches for 15 years— and she’s seen it all. In this session, she’ll share what she’s seen, why it matters, and how you can write meaningful 360 reports that kickstart transformation in your coaching work.