Fall is by far my favorite season! By October, I’ve usually had enough of the summer heat, and I’m ready to put on some jeans, boots and a sweater. I love all things pumpkin...and while it’s about more than just Halloween, there’s something about roaming around in a pumpkin patch…a fun tradition that reminds us to enjoy our inner little kid...
October also means it’s time for some very important business at ICFLA:
- Watch your inbox for our annual ICFLA Membership/Subscribership Survey. John Volturo, our President-Elect, and his survey committee have been working hard to create a survey that will help us understand the wants and needs of our members and subscribers and create our 2021 strategy to align with those wants and needs. Your input is a critical part of that work, so please take the time to complete the survey...it shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes.
- John is also talking to several ICFLA members about current and upcoming 2021 Board positions, so if you’re interested in learning more about some of the open roles and how you might join our mighty team of volunteers, just let us know!
Some of the available roles (as of today’s date) include:
- Chief of Staff (this is a NEW role on our Board)
- Director of Programming
- Director of Teleclasses
- Associate Director of Sponsorship
- Associate Director of Volunteers
We’re ready to share more details about this year’s Talent Summit, scheduled for Wednesday, October 21st from 5:30-9:00 pm PDT. We are partnering with five (5) amazing organizations to put on this year’s event...you don’t want to miss it!
Participating organizations include:
- International Coach Federation, Los Angeles (ICFLA)
- National Speakers Association - LA Chapter (NSA)
- OD in LA
- Conscious Capitalism - LA Chapter
- International Society for Performance Improvement - LA Chapter (ISPI So Cal)
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP So Cal)
As I mentioned in September, ICFLA sponsored Damian Goldvarg’s annual Coaching Conference in 2019, and we have decided to do the same in 2020! This year, the program is virtual, and we’re happy to let you know that our sponsorship of this event entitles our ICFLA Members to discounted access! The event is scheduled for October 9th and 10th...use this link to get more details and register.
Finally, don’t forget to register for your FREE access to Reflective Intelligence: How to Use Your Presence to Catalyze Change with Marcia Reynolds, a friend of our ICFLA chapter, brought to you by the World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS).
Wow, that’s a lot going on! Thank you for your ongoing commitment to ICFLA!