Live events (in-person or virtual) and accompanying CCEs:
- All events and corresponding CCE ticket sales are final; no refunds will be issued. 'No shows' are subject to 100% of the event fee(s).
- Any requests to exchange a ticket/CCE purchase to another ICFLA event of equal or higher value will be honored IF the request is received at least 72 hours prior to any virtual event for which the ticket was purchased; at least seven (7) calendar days prior notice is required for in-person chapter meetings.
- These requests must be submitted in writing, via email.
- Ticket/CCE purchase exchanges must be used for an event of equal or higher value within six (6) months from the date of the exchange request.
- If an event is postponed and rescheduled, event registrants will be offered the option to either exchange the ticket/CCE purchase to the rescheduled event, or issue a refund.
- If an event is canceled, a refund will be issued.
Videos and accompanying CCEs:
All video and corresponding CCE ticket sales are final; no refunds will be issued. NOTE: It is not our practice to automatically release video recordings to live event registrants or attendees; videos are available for purchase through the ICFLA online store.
An ICF Los Angeles membership is a non-tangible product, therefore, we do not issue refunds once membership is purchased.
All sponsorship investments are final; no refunds will be issued.