Why Become an ICFLA Sponsor?
ICFLA sponsorship is a great opportunity to target coaches by featuring your school, business or product to a large, focused audience, as well as support the ICFLA coaching community and the coaching profession in general.
As an ICFLA sponsor your brand will stand out among the competition, increasing your web visibility to a wide range of professional coaches.
- Target over 400 professional coaches in one of the most active ICF chapters in the world
- Project your message in a website that boasts 5,000+ unique visitors per month
- Increase awareness for your business in a monthly newsletter with a readership of 3,000+ members
- Keep your organization top-of-mind through regular ICFLA event announcements
- Reach a national and global audience; 40% of ICFLA members are located across the country and around the world.
In return, your sponsorship allows ICFLA to:
- Supplement our ability to bring quality programming to our membership
- Engage a small team of service professionals to support our daily operational needs
- Upgrade our systems and processes to support our membership and event infrastructure
Sponsorship Offerings: Gold and Silver Packages
The Los Angeles chapter is the ICF leader in virtual professional and educational offerings. What this means to you is exponential exposure opportunities! Our Teleclasses and Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) alone are projected to attract an average of 500 attendees by the end of the year!
Become an ICFLA sponsor and participate in this dynamic community!
- Your organization’s logo will be placed on the home page of the ICFLA website for the duration of your sponsorship, and will click through directly to your website.
- Your logo will appear in the Thank You to Our Sponsors section in our monthly newsletter, with a link to promotional content of your choosing on your website. » Readership - 3,000 » NOTE: Promotional only; does not imply endorsement
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our in-person chapter meeting for the duration of your sponsorship. If your company has representation present at the meeting, they will be introduced as part of the meeting agenda.
- You may display your company materials at our in-person chapter meetings.
- Your organization’s logo with brief call to action promoted on appropriate ICFLA social media marketing channels.
- All the features in Silver plus the features below:
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live teleclass events for the duration of your sponsorship. » Average attendance per event = 135 participants
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live Special Interest Group (SIG) events for the duration of your sponsorship. » Currently five (5) SIG events bi-monthly.
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live Coaching Café events for the duration of your sponsorship. Currently six (6) Coaching Cafe events monthly pandemic permitting.
- Sponsor will host one Live Online Learning Event that will be promoted through an ICFLA email dedicated to the sponsor event (content provided by the Sponsor).