Why Become an ICFLA Sponsor?
ICFLA sponsorship is a great opportunity to target coaches by featuring your school, business or product to a large, focused audience, as well as support the ICFLA coaching community and the coaching profession in general.
- Target professional coaches in one of the most active ICF chapters in the world
- Project your message to a readership which boasts 5,000+ unique visitors per month
- Increase your web visibility with a monthly newsletter readership of 3,000+ members
- Keep your organization top-of-mind through regular ICFLA event announcements
- Reach a national and global audience; 40% of ICFLA members are located nationally and globally
As an ICFLA sponsor your brand will stand out among the competition, increasing your web visibility to a wide range of professional coaches. Become an ICFLA sponsor today!
Sponsorship Offerings: Gold and Silver Packages
The Los Angeles chapter is the ICF leader in virtual offerings. What this means to you is exponential exposure opportunities! Our Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) alone are projected to attract an average of 500 attendees by end of the year!
- Your organization’s logo will be placed on the home page of the ICFLA website for the duration of your sponsorship, and will click through directly to your website.
- Your logo will appear in the Thank You to Our Sponsors section in our monthly newsletter, with a link to promotional content of your choosing on your website. » Readership - 3,000 » NOTE: Promotional only; does not imply endorsement
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our in-person chapter meeting for the duration of your sponsorship. If your company has representation present at the meeting, they will be introduced as part of the meeting agenda.
- You may display your company materials at our bi-monthly in-person chapter meetings.
- You will receive a monthly report that indicates 'click through' activity from the ICFLA website or monthly newsletter to your website.
- Your organization’s logo with brief call to action promoted on appropriate ICFLA social media marketing channels.
- All the features in Silver plus the features below:
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live teleclass events for the duration of your sponsorship. » Average attendance per event = 135 participants
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live Special Interest Group (SIG) events for the duration of your sponsorship. » Currently eight (8) SIG events bi-monthly, with a goal of 10 Special Interest Groups by the end of 2019.
- Your organization’s sponsorship will be acknowledged at our live Coaching Café events for the duration of your sponsorship. Currently six (6) Coaching Cafe events monthly.