- This event has passed.
International Coaching Week: ROI & ROE of Coaching – Create Value and Have a Meaningful Impact?
May 18, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Topic: ROI & ROE of Coaching: Create value and have a meaningful impact?
Speakers: Catherine Tanneau, MCC / Linda McLoughlin MCC
CCE’s: 0.5 Core Competencies / 0.5 Resource Development
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom.us / Your link to join the conference will be sent after you register.
ROI & ROE of Coaching: Create value and have a meaningful impact?
– ROE: Value of coaching for the coachees, either individuals or teams: facilitating growth and learning, Coaching as a life changer.
– ROI: impact of coaching for Organizations: how coaching can contribute to enhance people’s development, boost performance, and inclusion, and social responsibility, coaching as a game-changer?
– Tips for coaches Food for thoughts for the future: the value of Coaching in uncertain times and in the digital era. How to co-create fruitful business cases with their client for a more tangible impact on the whole ecosystem?
Takeaways from this event include:
- Understand the main value drivers of coaching ROE (Return on Experience)
- Identify the lever to boost the coaching impact across the organization
- Get some useful tips to implement a customer-centric coaching practice: measure the impact of their assignments and better valorize their services
- Reflect on how to contribute more to their ecosystem as coaches
More about Catherine Tanneau, MCC
Catherine is the chair of the ICG PC Global Board (2021) and past president of ICF French chapter; She is also an Executive Coach, MCC, specialized in executive coaching and organizational transformation, co-founder of the digital platform Welead Grow, CEO of Variations International, Dean of Activision Coaching Institute, an ACTP coaching Training Program, Non-Executive Board Director at a NGO the French Foundation for Childhood Protection, at an Industrial international holding company and on digital startups.
As a certified Board Member (since 2013), she acts also as Board Director for a family holding of an industrial company in Luxembourg and for a Non-Profit Organization in France (Foundation for Childhood), she is also a permanent member of the Digital Committees and investment funds.
Catherine is Leadership Professor & Academic Director at HEC Executive Education in Paris, rated #1 business school by Financial Times, and also an author and speaker.
She has published a few books out of which the very recent “Coaching for Leaders”, on March 21, in French for now; she is also the author of articles and academic publications on leadership, coaching, and digital transformation. She is invited as a keynote speaker in coaching and leadership events and conferences in France and abroad including China.
Catherine believes in the power of creative vision and of human potential. Having spent more than 16 years abroad, Catherine is multicultural and is fluent in four European languages: French, English, Italian and Portuguese and has recently acquired notions of Estonian as she is based between Paris and Tallinn and works over the 3 continents regularly. Her main coaching specialties are Executive coaching, Digital transformation, and governance.
More about Linda McLoughlin, MCC
Linda McLoughlin MCC is an award-winning coach and founder of LeadershipWorks specializing in coach training; executive education and gender intelligence. Linda is a serving member of the ICF Professional CoachesBoard of Directors 2019-2021. She was awarded ‘Coach of the Year’ and ‘Mentor Coach of the Year’ and is an accredited Master Certified Coach and a licensed facilitator of a range of psychometrics. She is based between Dublin and Dubai. Linda was a previous Board member of ICF Ireland Chapter and is very active in the UAE Chapter. Linda is an expert in executive and leadership development and has worked across Europe; the Middle East; Africa; the USA and South America. She is co-author of two books on leadership and change and an engaging conference speaker on coaching and leading. She is also a Reiki Master and avid traveler.