- This event has passed.
Teleclass: The Power of Body Intelligence in Coaching
December 9, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$10.00 – $32.50
Topic: The Power of Body Intelligence in Coaching
Host: Tarnie Fulloon
CCEs: 1.5 Core Competencies
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom.us / Your link to join the conference will be sent after you register.
Neuroscience validates the connection between the mind and the body and the importance of including the whole body approach to healing. Using her Body-Centered embodiment approach, Tarnie Fulloon’s highly received presentation will introduce the attendees to the importance of including the body in the coaching conversation for transforming issues and sustainability. This informative and enjoyable experiential workshop will include: how to introduce the body into a session; using the body as a guide in a session: and how imperative it is to include the body for lasting change, shifting patterns of anxiety, fear, not feeling good enough, and other issues clients present.
– Understand why it is imperative to include body-centered processes in coaching for healing, sustainability, and building resilience.
– Be introduced to techniques to support clients moving past fear, anxiety, and limiting beliefs that are locked in the body.
– Have a better understanding of brain-body relationship and the power of the body intelligence.
– Learn at least one way to include the body in the coaching conversation.
– Have an experience of accessing their own body wisdom through the Body-Centered Medicine® embodiment and somatic processes.
About Tarnie Fulloon
Tarnie Fulloon is the creator of Body Centered Medicine®, a somatic healing practice that uncovers the messages the physical body is holding about how you think, what you feel, and who we are. Tarnie’s expertise lies in transforming pain, anxiety at a cellular level by uncovering the inner landscape for answers to body pain and symptoms, anxieties, and “stuck” places one feels in life.
She is a healer, mentor, speaker (Tedx Presenter) and budding author. She is also a previous Australian trained Sports Medicine Physiotherapist (Australian Olympics 2000). Tarnie enjoys partnering with those committed to their healing on all levels – physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually – and to empower them to be grounded in their body and lead from the inside out.
BASc in Physiotherapy (Sydney University),
MA in Applied Psychology (University of Santa Monica),
Certification in Somatic Movement Expression
Learn more about Tarnie: